Kelly  would like to Thank You for taking the time to share your comments and suggestions with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

< Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Joy on October 21, 2017 at 7:02 AM said:

used Creative Touches for onsite wedding hair/make up (i'm a little late to the game as the wedding was 4.1.16!) and it was AMAZING. EVERYONE looked great but more importantly - everyone was more than HAPPY/Satisfied with their hair/makeup and the PRICE!!!!! wowza - what we got for the price - you CAN NOT BEAT IT!!
Debbie on April 16, 2017 at 8:53 AM said:

I would highly recommend Kelly to do your wedding hair and make-up or for any other services you may need. She is remarkable not only with the job she does but also in making sure her customers are pleased! She goes above and beyond to see that it happens! I will definitely be using her services in the future when I am back in this area! You TRULY can't go wrong!!
Karen Levine on March 27, 2017 at 10:25 AM said:

Just like to say that I called and left two voice mails for a make-up apt, and didn't receive the courtesy of a reply phone call. Not sure if there was an emergency that took you away from your phones for a week or more, but I truly find it poor business. I will not seek you out again.

IN RESPONSE TO THIS REVIEW: I am truly sorry no one returned your call. The month of March is one of the busiest wedding months of the year. We had 22 weddings in March. We try to get to everyone that contacts us. There are times when we don't get back to a few and we are very sorry for that. I hope you found the perfect hair and makeup company for your big day.
Kelly
Candie Carroll on October 16, 2016 at 12:40 PM said:

Used them for my recent vow renewal.. The stylist were very professional and did awesome work. Leading up to the day communication was on point and very helpful. The only sad part was that the minute we all stepped outside , everyone's hair went straight.. I know that's the way it goes just hated that we spent so much and only lasted while in the hotel room..
Dawn Phipps Lindsay on January 9, 2016 at 10:07 AM said:

Thank you Kelly and Christine for the beautiful work you did with my bridesmaids and myself on my wedding day! You both did an amazing job and I had the best looking bridal party ever! I received a lot of complements on how my hair and makeup looked! I looked ten years younger and I will definitely use your services for future special occasions and photos. Thank you again!
Carlee on January 31, 2015 at 6:51 PM said:

Kelly Jo took my awful hair cut/highlights and turned it into a masterpiece! There's nothing she can't do. If you are looking for a salon, you will not be disappointed with Creative Touches!
Grace on January 31, 2015 at 6:49 PM said:

I used Kelly and her team for my wedding last year. One of my bridesmaids just got married this last weekend and loved her so much that she used her as well. I was just as impressed the 2nd time around and if possible, loved my hair even more. They are awesome!
Patricia Landeras on December 10, 2014 at 9:21 AM said:

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the amazing job you and your staff did with our wedding hair and makeup (Dec 6th, 2014). Everyone looked AMAZING! With all the craziness that went on that day you both calmed me down. You two were SO quick and did such a great job!

We will definitely be recommending you to anyone and everyone.

Thank you again!!!
OLIVIA MORGADO on December 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM said:

I'M REALLY NOT HAPPY I WILL MARRIED NEXT YEAR, I TRY FINE SOMEONE MAKEUP AND DO MY HAIR FOR MY WEDDING, I WAS TRY WAIT KELLY JO. I STUPID SIGN CONTRAT WAIT HER FOR TRY 75 DOLLAR AND MAKEUP. SHE CHARHE 125 DOLLAR FIRST TIME AND IM NOT COMFORT. I TOLK HER IM NOT LIKE AND SHE REFUSED BACK MY MONEY...IM NEVER SING CONTRAT AGAIN WAIT THIS KIND THE PERSON.... FOR MY OPINION SHE NOT HONEST TO ME AND SHE CHARGE FOR NOT EXCELENT JOB. I'm never have same serve in my life.

IN RESPONSE TO THIS REVIEW Olivia contacted me to do her wedding on February 7th 2015. Olivia came in for her wedding trial on September 30th 2014. At that time she had her wedding trial which is $75.00 for hair, makeup and eyelashes. After I completed the trial she went over the contract and paid the $50.00 deposit to hold her day. The wedding trial and the deposit together is $125.00 what she paid. Olivia called on October 14, 2014 to add 4 more ladys for hair and makeup services the day of her wedding, also to change from in salon to on location services. I was happy to make the adjustments for you. Then on November 1 Olivia contacted me to say that her daughter's friend had offered to do her hair and makeup for free the day of the wedding. she went on to say she wanted a refund of $125.00 that she had paid. I explained to her that she only had a $50.00 deposit and that is was nu refundable. If she has hired a professional stylist I truly feel sorry for the hair and makeup artist. I am happy that I will not be doing her wedding.. Kelly
Steph on October 19, 2014 at 6:18 PM said:

They did my wedding and it was such an amazing experience that now I drive 40 minutes away (and past other salons) to see them whenever I need my hair done. I won't go anywhere else! The staff is experienced, creative, fun, thoughtful, and super easy to talk to. Highly recommended!
Karen on October 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM said:

hi kelly

i would like to thank you for making my day special my hair and make up looked stunning, it brought tears to martins eyes and i felt like a princess. also could you tell me the colour eye shadow you used as it was perfect,

once again a big thank you.

karen paing x oops forgot the Mrs not used to that yet
Jennifer on March 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM said:

I am soooo happy I found Kelly. We had fun and she was great. They dont do airbrush and I was worried that our make-up wouldn't stay on and look as flawless. but it was better than I thought the airbrush would have turned out. She is sweet soooo helpful and just detail oriented. If you want to look amazing on your wedding day go with Kelly and creative touches. I got finished with my hair and make-up at 10:00 am at 5pm I did a trash the dress an jumped in the ocean an my hair and make-up still looked good. If that doesn't say it all I don't know what will.....
Lindsay Starling on March 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM said:

Kelly Jo did my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I wanted a vintage inspired up-do and make-up to match the theme of my wedding. The up-do that Kelly did was completely amazing and made me look just like Greta Garbo. The make-up products she uses are long lasting and didn't smudge or wear off all day, even through the Florida heat. I don't typically wear a lot of make-up, but she did a flawless job. When she was finished I felt like a gorgeous vintage southern belle, which is exactly what I was looking for in a professional stylist. Thank you Kelly Jo for making look like a true vintage bride. If anyone is looking for the an affordable and talented stylist for your wedding, special occasion or just a night out on the town, please call Kelly Jo. She was wonderful!!!!

Lindsay*
Amy on March 18, 2013 at 7:12 AM said:

You and your assistant were AMAZING!!! This Canadian bride enjoyed every minute of her big day at the GP. Thanks to your expertise for turning me into a princess on my wedding day!! Keep up the awesome work!!
Shanna on January 1, 2013 at 7:58 PM said:

Thank you for making our big day magical this year! It truly was amazing!
< Previous 1 2 3 Next >